Top Three Skills:
Product design, automotive, Pro-E
* Min. 3-4 years experience in a design and development manufacturing environment preferably in engine and/or transmission oil
pump or other related experience. Must be able to demonstrate superior system and component level knowledge.
The Product Engineer will design and develop new product that meets or exceeds customer requirements and will be the
customer liaison for design input, review, and output. The Product Engineer will provide technical support for program
management in quality planning and control. Continuous design changes for parts in production.
Minimum Bachelor of Applied Science in Mechanical Engineering involving mechanical design and study of Fluid Mechanics.
* Proficient in the use of UG-NX or Catia V5
Ability to design 3D CAD models in Wire Frame, Surfaces & Solids, as well as, 2D detailed engineering prints.
* Knowledge of ANSI, SAE, ISO9001/QS-9000/TS16949 and other industry/customer related standards.
* Knowledge of GD&T, Design for Manufacturing, Design for service, Design for assembly, FTA, 8D, VE/VA, DOE, Failure Mode
Effect Analysis (DFMEA/PFMEA dimensional stack analysis.
* Competent at completing tolerance stacks for complex components, assemblies and systems.
* Understand MSA, CMM reports and advanced measuring techniques.
* Understanding of design inputs and outputs for CAE, particularly FEA and CFD.
One interview with Gurvinder Bhogal - Product Engineering Manager
* Knowledge of techniques and processes used to produce prototype components.
* Awareness of concurrent and simultaneous engineering techniques with the ability to work as part of a project team to achieve
results often with short or compressed timing.
* Excellent planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to communicate fluently in both written and spoken English.
* Must be willing to complete projects based on constrained timelines and work overtime if necessary.
* Commercial awareness applicable to discuss design concepts and proposals at prototype and production level.
* Customer focused attitude to meeting project goal and objectives. Understanding of approach needed to deal with customers
and suppliers particularly in situations where problems have arisen or deadlines are tight.
Career Level: Experienced
Education: High School Diploma
Industry: Architectural and Engineering
Job Function: Engineering