As the country's leader in general staffing, we specialize in temporary roles and permanent placement for specific industry sectors. From city centres to suburban areas, our extensive network of branches span across Canada. This reach allows us to provide you with in-depth knowledge of local markets, insightful employment industry trends and exclusive access to the best employers in your area. Our knowledgeable and tenured Staffing consultants have a proven and thorough approach to recruitment, always ensuring applicants find the right job fit. As a real partner in your career development, our team of consultants excel in helping you find the right positions in the following fields:
Accounting and Finance Support
Contact Centre and Customer Care
Skilled Trades and Industrial Management
Maintenance Technician 345724)
Are you a licensed Millwright or Industrial Mechanic?
Do you have 3 or more years experience in the food and beverage processing industry?
Interested in working in a rewarding environment that provides opportunity for growth?
If so, Randstad Skilled Trades has an enriching opportunity in the Etobicoke area. Our client, a leader in the food processing industry, has an immediate opportunity for a dedicated and motivated Millwright/Industrial Mechanic. The position is responsible for the following scope of work.
- Responsible for maintaining all existing food processing equipment such as mixers, ovens, chillers, packaging equipment, conveyors, etc
- Carry out preventative maintenance on all plant equipment
- PLC troubleshooting
- Respond to emergency breakdowns
- Electrical & mechanical troubleshooting
- Work for an industry leader and growing company
- Competitive wage
- Comprehensive benefits package available on 1st day of hire
- Permanent career opportunity that offers ongoing training including work towards future certifications & licensing
- Millwright license required, Electrician license an asset
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills (mechanical & electrical)
- PLC troubleshooting experience (Allan Bradley)
- PLC certification
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and hydraulic drawings
E-MAIL your resume to STIMapply@randstad.ca
FAX your resume to 905-814-7411
VISIT us in person at 6990 Financial Drive, Mississauga
CLICK the "Apply Now" button
Visit www.randstad.ca to view all available positions
Click here to apply
Industry: Recruitment and Staffing
Job Function: Skilled Trades and Labour