As the country's leader in general staffing, we specialize in temporary roles and permanent placement for specific industry sectors. From city centres to suburban areas, our extensive network of branches span across Canada. This reach allows us to provide you with in-depth knowledge of local markets, insightful employment industry trends and exclusive access to the best employers in your area. Our knowledgeable and tenured Staffing consultants have a proven and thorough approach to recruitment, always ensuring applicants find the right job fit. As a real partner in your career development, our team of consultants excel in helping you find the right positions in the following fields:
Accounting and Finance Support
Contact Centre and Customer Care
Skilled Trades and Industrial Management
Bilingual Customer Service Administrator 345720)
Our client is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Administrator for their Mississauga office!
What are the responsibilities of the job?
- Process customer orders (e.g. entry, sourcing and follow up
- Enter the tracking information and production dates (i.e. Natural products)
- Make adjustments on the customer orders when there are inventory discrepancies
- Update and maintain accurate customer file information and paper flow
- Provide superior service to external customers
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met
What's in it for you?
- A chance to join a friendly and dynamic organization that truly values their employees
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Competitive Salary $33,000 - $38,000
- Benefits, Group RSP
What are we looking for?
- 1 - 3 years previous experience in Customer Service or related field.
- Post-secondary Diploma or Degree is an asset
- Data entry/ order entry experience is an asset
- Experience with Navision is an asset
- Excellent telephone manner is required
- Proficiency in both English and French is required
- Experience in flooring or home renovations products an asset.