The Universal Consumer Relations Representative will provide exclusive "one touch" consumer interface with vehicle owners, receiving inbound calls relating to service campaigns, vehicle recalls, component coverage inquiries, warranty or extended service contracts, and dealer or regional assistance issues, following a call from file initiation to conclusion. Representatives deal with a wide range of call activity ranging from informational requests to advising and acting on requests for reimbursements and/or warranty cancellations. Coding and data accuracy are crucial elements to this role.
· Take calls from vehicle owners regarding service campaigns, requests for reimbursement, vehicle recalls, component coverage inquiries, warranty or extended service contracts and dealer or regional assistance issues.
· Calls seeking cancellation of service contracts require submission for either cancellation or refund.
· Contact various internal departments on a daily basis to clarify information, seek guidance and gather information to respond to customer inquiries
· Contact external parties to assist in providing information, gain clarification and gather information.
· Answer all incoming customer phone calls within quality standards
· Review individual customer cases providing mediation on behalf of client for consideration outside policies and procedures
· For reimbursement calls, document all pertinent information, confirm reimbursement is valid, and submit reimbursement request to managers for approval
· Handle escalated issues
· Act as a liaison with remaining CR team members, such as Senior Customer Services Consultants and Information Centre Coordinator on various calls and issues
· Follow up on existing cases and close, as appropriate
· Documents new case or updated case file information using Minacs quality standards
· At times, deal with argumentative and demanding customers
· Escalated calls are transferred to the CR Team Leader
· Education / Knowledge: Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent; 1-2 years of customer service experience.
· Experience / Skill: Solid problem solving skills with the ability to think "outside of the box", identifying and understanding the complete nature of the situation.
Minacs is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
We thank all applicants; however, only those under consideration will be notified