As the country's leader in general staffing, we specialize in temporary roles and permanent placement for specific industry sectors. From city centres to suburban areas, our extensive network of branches span across Canada. This reach allows us to provide you with in-depth knowledge of local markets, insightful employment industry trends and exclusive access to the best employers in your area. Our knowledgeable and tenured Staffing consultants have a proven and thorough approach to recruitment, always ensuring applicants find the right job fit. As a real partner in your career development, our team of consultants excel in helping you find the right positions in the following fields:
Accounting and Finance Support
Contact Centre and Customer Care
Skilled Trades and Industrial Management
MIG Welders 345738)
Randstad is immediately hiring MIG welders for a major manufacturing client in Brampton. If you have a minimum of 3 years MIG welding experience in a manufacturing environment we want to hear from you today!
Activities and Responsibilities:
- MIG welding of stainless steel automotive parts
- Operating semi-automatic welding equipment
- Inspecting produced parts to ensure they meet quality standards
- Reading/Interpreting blueprints and diagrams
- Contract opportunity with possibility of leading to permanent
- $17 to start with increase after 3 months, and 1 year
- Minimum 3 years MIG welding experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Able to read and interpret welding diagrams and blueprints
These positions will fill up quickly, if you are interested and have the necessary experience get in touch with Randstad - Skilled Trades today!
Please email a resume to email@example.com and include MIG WELDER in the subject line, call 905-799-0269, apply online at randstad.ca, or drop in.