Experience the satisfaction of delivering great customer experiences as you build and sustain a high-performing branch team through coaching and role modelling.
* As a Branch Manager you will lead a team of employees by setting context and establishing prescribed limits to ensure clear understanding of performance expectations and personal contribution to the team.
* Apply the Bank's performance management system by providing open and honest feedback, as well as, appropriately and fairly assessing and rewarding performance.
* Develop, recommend and implement branch and individual sales, service and operational effectiveness plans which support the achievement of the area business/market plan.
* Recognize and respond to potential business opportunities and deliver the desired customer experience.
* Develop and maintain a network in the community to enhance the visibility of BMO Bank of Montreal and to build a strong referral source for new potential business.
* Work collaboratively with partners and other specialists to optimize marketplace opportunities, maximize overall branch growth and profitability.
* Monitor the completion of Operational Effectiveness requirements outlined in Policy and Procedures and other communications as received to manage risk within acceptable limits.
Demonstrated experience in:
* Passion for helping customers and ability to role model customer service expectations.
* Managerial Leadership.
* Sales and Service Management.
* Risk Management and Compliance.
Education and Accreditation:
* BA or equivalent and/or work experience.
* Mutual Fund license - Registered Investment Sales Representative (RISR) or Canadian Securities Course (CSC
* Branch Compliance Officer designation.
* External lending or BMO personal credit qualification.
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 195 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented and passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
To find out more visit our website at www.bmo.com/careers.
"BMO Financial Group is committed to an inclusive and barrier-free workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives."