+ November 2011-January 2014, Riyadh - Saudi Arabia:
Secretary for a royal family in Saudi Arabia, charged of : Bank accounts and the follow-up of all the accounts operations, purchases, accounting, maintenance of the houses, maintenance of materials and cars and following up the expenditures, recruitment, looking for local companies of restoration and follow-up of execution of the work, maintenance of the accommodation of staffs, contacts (Embassies, courts, police, lawyers, banks, agencies, insurances and travel agencies and hotels).
Freelancer translator: translator of French, Arabic, English, Spanish, German and Italian. Translation of various documents and texts (financial, legal, technical,… etc).
French and English teacher:
Evenings Periods, weekends, and holidays. I give remedial courses for the students and pupils (often lessons of speaking and writing correctly, to form sentences and paragraphs).
+ October 2008 - June 2011:
- English teacher in a secondary school, an official school. Preparation of the subjects to be taught for pupils (11 years old à16 years) in accordance with an approved program and according to a methodical plan, all the courses are presented in English, discussions, audio-visual presentations and educational outputs, researches on the Net, newspapers, books and other sources on natural historical events, phenomena and biological, writers and poets. .etc. Evenings Periods: teacher of English, French and Arabic for pupils of the primary and secondary schools, to help them revising their lessons thus their homeworks.
+ July 2005-February 2006:
Translator and administrative assistant (translating Arabic - French-English).
+ May 2007 until June 2008: Translator (Arabic - French-English).TATNEFTPROVODSTROY (Russian Oil company). Garidi 1, Kouba, Algiers, Algeria.
Other gained experiences:
General-purpose domestic worker: at production units, building sites, workshops joinery, electricity, painting, plumbing, gardening, cleaning and all spots of maintenance. I give assistance to the daily spots in restaurants and cafeterias, in production units, I help the masons in the building sites, the plasterers, the electricians, the painters, the gardeners, the mechanics, and the carpenters. I acquired several competences in these fields.
Formation – Diplomas
+ 1998: Baccalaureate in science of nature and life. High school Bouhana Mesaoud - Ferdjioua, Mila. Algeria.
+ June 2005: University of Constantine – Algeria:
- Diploma of license in English language.
+ June 2004: University of Constantine – Algeria:
Note: Each level lasts one year, and I had these crash courses of Spanish, French, Italian and German in parallel, 5 hours per week for each language.
- Certificate of 3rd level French.
- Certificate of 2nd level Italian.
+ June 2003: University of Constantine – Algeria:
- Certificate of 3rd level Spanish.
- Certificate of 2nd level German.
+ University of Rome: Certificate of the Italian language: A certificate of the Italian language delivered by the university of Rome (Italy), an international exam organized by the university of Rome at the university of Constantine in Algeria.
Certificato del livello avanzato superiore dell'italiano come lingua straniera
+ Certificate of Recognition of Teaching Directorate – Norway
I sent a full recognition file to NOKUT (Norwegian Organization of recognition of foreigner diplomas) for object of recognition of my diploma of the license in English language, they issued me a certificate of recognition.
Mother tongue: Arabic.
Excellent : Arabic, French and English (to write, speak and translate).
Good level of German (write and translate).
Good Italian and Spanish level (write and translate).