Seen as a thought leader by Canada's top five banks, investment and insurance companies, Randstad Finance and Accounting has built a solid reputation for placing job seekers in contract and permanent positions. Our team has a keen understanding of the industry trends, which allows us to better assess your job search situation to find a position that highlights your talent and skills.
Randstad Finance and Accounting focuses on filling the following positions:
Director of Finance
Director, Finance and Administration
Chief Financial Officer
Payroll and HR Administrator 345747)
A leading company in the Hospitality industry is looking for a Payroll and HR Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your Payroll responsibilities will include:
- Full-cycle payroll
- Maintain records of employee attendance
- Calculate pay and benefit entitlements
- Prepare employee statements verifying gross and net salaries and deductions, lieu days, stat pay and vacation pay
- Administer all documents for the benefits program
- Prepare T4 statements
- Reconciliation of payroll related general ledger accounts
- Maintain complete employee records
Your HR responsibilities will include:
- Prepare employee contracts and letters of offer/rejection
- Organize recruitment process
- Creating policies and procedure
- Writing staff handbooks and contracts
- Lead and oversee health and safety committees
What's in it for you?
- CHRP designation an asset
- Amazing, Industry leading Company
- Superior Management team
- Great hours 8-5 Monday - Friday
- Competitive Benefits and vacation package
- Competitive Salary $4550K
The successful candidate will be a self starting, analytic Human Resources Professional.
- ACCPAC software knowledge an asset
- Point of Sale knowledge an asset
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Previous pay-rolling for up to 200 employees
- Advanced knowledge of employee rights and laws
- Previous benefits administration
- Self started: create and update policies and procedures
- Health and Safety training
Click here to apply
About Randstad Canada
Randstad Canada is the Canadian leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services. As the only fully integrated staffing company in the country, we understand the recruitment needs and demands of employers and job seekers across all levels and industries. Through our insightful knowledge of local markets, employment trends and global network of recruitment experts, we are shaping the Canadian world of work.
As a key player in the recruitment and staffing market, Randstad Canada provides unrivalled expertise in matching Canada's top talent with the most sought after Canadian employers. Through our network of over 85 branches across 8 provinces, we offer fully bilingual solutions and operational excellence by meeting the unique needs of our clients and candidates across the country. We have helped employers fill more than 40,000 positions in diverse industries.
Randstad around the world.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.
Industry: Recruitment and Staffing
Job Function: Financial Services